HollywoodNews.com: Jennifer Lawrence is going to be a role model for many young girls as ‘Hunger Games’ is about to be released, and it sounds like she will be ready to take on that role.
Lawrence recently opened up to ‘Seventeen’ about wanting to help young girls with their body image issues that have been going on for years now, states UsMagazine.com. “I think it’s really important for girls to have people to look up to and to feel good about themselves,” Lawrence commented.
And this is pretty much how she has always felt: “I remember when I was 13 and it was cool to pretend to have an eating disorder because there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie were anorexic. I thought it was crazy. I went home and told my mom, ‘Nobody’s eating bread — I just had to finish everyone’s burgers.’”
Do you think she’ll be a good role model?
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
- Jennifer Lawrence Dishes on Her Sexy Hunger Games Costars (people.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Josh, and Liam Kick Off Hunger Games Tour in LA (popsugar.com)
- New Hairstyle Alert: Jennifer Lawrence’s Blunt Bangs (news.instyle.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Thinks Josh Hutcherson Is “Dreamier” Than Robert Pattinson [VIDEO] (socialitelife.com)
- 2011 Oscars: Jennifer Lawrence (fabsugar.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Plays It Cool For Asos (fabsugar.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Hunger Games, Strikes Gorgeous Poses For Glamour (popsugar.com)
- Josh Hutcherson Crushing on ‘Amazing’ Jennifer Lawrence? (celebs.gather.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Happy That She Decided to Strip Down (celebs.gather.com)
- Kristen Stewart Versus ‘The Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence: Popularity Contest? (celebs.gather.com)